As one of North America’s leading providers of turnkey mechanical noise control and VIRS solutions, Parklane is on a constant search for top industry talent. Every day we help clients address their sound attenuation and vibration challenges. We do it by leveraging an agile approach to engineering, product manufacturing and implementation.
As a team-focused organization, we live and breathe our core values: Challenge accepted, share the wins/own the losses, work hard/play hard, and built on client relationships. By sharing ideas and supporting each other at every turn, we’ve built a reputation both for service excellence and the strength of our workplace culture. Put simply, our team is committed to doing whatever it takes to help our customers succeed —and that’s why we need professionals with the experience and expertise to produce quality work.
- Reporting to the Shop Foreman, welders/fabricators are responsible for the construction of steel components relating to mechanical noise and vibration solutions.
- Mig and Stick welding (experience required).
- Prepare material, cutting, grinding, cleaning, coping.
- Operation of band saws, drill press, plasma, forklift & ceiling crane.
- Read drawings, specifications, and weld symbols accurately.
- Ability to square frames and fabricate with precision.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Red seal welder preferred.
- CWB certified in all positions.
- Rigging and Hoist certification (or willingness to acquire it)
- Lift truck certification (or willingness to acquire it)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- A stellar 100% employer-paid benefits program.
- Employee professional development opportunities.
- A fast-paced and collaborative work environment.